Skip to main content
Pages and Files
Pete & C 2009
Pete & C 2008
1 to 1 Conference - 2009
1 to 1 Conference
Cyber Smarts - AUP Workshop
Apple Coach Trainings
Central PA Collaboration Days
NEPA Collaboration Day
*Contribute to the conference wiki - post your notes and tips!*
Classroom Websites as a Teaching Tool
Live blogged at
Mrs. Abernethy's Cyber Chickens on the Web
- Links to everything Cyber Chickens: websites, wikis, podcasts, research sites, teacher links, parent links and more.
- This is where most of the Cyber Chickens' web 2.0 projects reside
Cyber Chickens Podcasts
- Links to the Cyber Chickens on iTunes and a resident RSS feed to follow their podcasts
Project S.C.A.T. Blog
- Mrs. Abernethy's Cyber Chickens, a 5th grade class in Greenville, PA, take on hazardous waste contamination in their community. Students are looking for comments to their blog!
Project S.C.A.T. Wikispace
- A student created wikispace for research on their project to raise community awareness about a hazardous waste site right next to their school.
- An international collaboration project where students around the world are trying to make a difference
- Meet Morpheus Fortuna, a bog turtle, making his way around the country where classrooms report back on his wiki, blog, and Flikr page.
Series of Unfortunate Events Blog
- Listen to student created podcasts and view projects related to this book series. A great resource for literature circle project ideas.
- A collaboration project where students tell how math is used in the real world
help on how to format text
Contributions to http://reportingback.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2018 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"